Boat Rental Policy
- Proof of (Boater Safety Card) is required for contracted renter before leaving the dock with vessel. (see requirements)
- No reservation will be valid until you receive a confirmation by phone or email from a Southern Tide Boat Rental staff member.
- Boating is restricted to the intracoastal waterways (ICW) from Masonboro Inlet to Bogue Inlet. No open water ocean boating is authorized. (Map is provided)
- To comply with all United States law as it applies to the operation and regulations of water vessels.
- To pay appropriate service charge for any service required as a result of their carelessness or neglect in respect to the boat.
- To return the boat in the same condition as when first rented and to reimburse the Owner for the cost of repairs and service in respect to any and all damages.
- To be responsible for any legal costs or expenses connected with the collection of any debts incurred due to any damages to the boat during the rental period.
- The rental of the boat does not include gas or taxes.
- Rates and terms are subject to change without notice.
- Renter shall provide a valid credit card to act as a security deposit should any damage to the vessel occur.
- Military and First Responders must present picture ID to receive rental discount.
- RELAX AND ENJOY THE DAY ON THE WATER.
Renter agrees to provide Southern Tide Boat Rental with (48) hour notice of cancellation for no charge. A (24) hour notice will result in a 50% charge and a (no show) will pay Southern Tide Boat Rental 100% of the rental fee. If at the time of the rental there is inclement weather or inclement weather is imminent there will be a cancellation with no charge or rescheduled (availability permitting). The foul weather determination will be made from the dock or by a staff member from Southern Tide Boat Rental.